Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Schooool's Out For Summer!!


above-Me, Shirley, Kim, Jamie, Mindy
Too bad not forever. ;) Here's a picture of my fav ladies at Hunter. We took a long lunch and then I spent the rest of the last day of school cleaning out my room and sorting my stuff so I could move it into a new room. We had a teacher accept a job at a new school so I took her position as a second grade teacher! I'm very excited to get back down to primary. I was supposed to have 5/6 next year, possibly looping up with some of my kids, but just didn't want another combo. I also will have an intern next year, so having one grade that I'm familiar with is better than having to learn a new grade. I'm taking a Kagan course this week and then helping Kelcey move down to Anchorage. WAH! Darren's leaving for Korea this week, but only for a month. Maybe I'll finally get things cleaned out and organized around here! I can't wait to enjoy summer in Alaska!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself, congrats on all of the wonderful things happening for you!

Jacque said...

Hey PAge,
I ran into Bailey's mom the other day at Pet Smart. I told Bailey and her mom that I would send you a little Hello. I also stopped by our old stomping ground to say hi before they were let out for the summer, but they had their end of year social to go to so it was short lived. They had to all dress up in prom dresses...ha. sounds like they were all enjoying themselves. But it is different going back. I think that may be the last time I go. I live real close to Jan now so I'm hoping we can get together for lunch sometime. Did you hear her daughter got married...ok, so all of this could have been said in an email, but your post reminded me of it all. HAve a good summer.