Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

I Still Believe in Santa Claus

12.25.11

  After looking at every baby store possible between here and Nottingham, we still walked away without a UK car seat, pram, or pushchair-(stroller).  We of course came home with Hooter's wings. lol!   Then hurried home to make chili and cider for some friends for Christmas dinner. 
 For those of you who missed a skype session with me and the honeydew of a baby growing inside me, here we are again.
~35 Weeks~



Although my belly doesn't quite shake like Santa's, I definitely have a belly big enough to fill out his suit!  So I decided to make my own version, complete with Darren's red shirt, black belt, leggings (stylish fat pants) and a Santa hat we picked up in Nottingham. It has my name on it and also reads, "I still believe in Santa Claus." Next year Santa will have a few more presents to bring to the Page household!

Merry Christmas! 
Happy Birthday my niece, Megan!

No comments: