Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

My Last Week

4 April 2012

                     This week marks the last of my loungin' around with Bradyn days. 
11 Weeks New
I can't believe how fast 11 weeks have gone by. Luckily for me, I am working half days to start and go in on Friday for an adult only work day to get my feet wet and then have a week off for spring break. Haha! I did this on purpose so I could get paid. So it works out in my favor! I do intend on getting a lot done, but we'll see how that pans out. I have a feeling I will be dragging my feet, but I'm taking the afternoon shift, which is by far the easiest part of the day for me. Plenty of time to get lesson plans in place and wrap my head around the 100 emails that are overloading my inbox right now.  I hope to continue keeping you all posted on the happenings around here. Now I have my handy new iPad 3, or iBad 3 as I call it, so I can take cute pics and record even cuter videos of "B-Rad". (That's Darren's newest nickname for our little chunky monkey. :)







 We had a great birthday dinner with friends Sarah, Cale and Patrick last Friday in Bury St. Edmunds. Then a weekend in London where we shopped at the Westfield (expensive) Mall in Hammersmith. I opted for my usual GAP and H&M shopping sprees. I'm a mere 3 pounds away from my pre-preggy weight, but of course the hips aren't the same, so I'm having to buy new pants. (All worth it!) I came out with one pair of pants from GAP for work.



 My previous post was of the Easter card I sent out to immediate family. Shutterfly has been a great site for me to use and share pictures with all of you. They gave me $10.00 off my next purchase for posting the card to my blog. Hope you all have a great Easter weekend! This family just might go up north to Scotland or the Lake District since Darren took some time off. I better start packing now for Bradyn. This kid needs more bags than Darren and I combined for an overnight! Wish I could take the new swing along. He loves it!

No comments: