Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Power Outage

14 July 2012

What do you do with a baby when there's no electricity for 6 hours? Well, I tell ya, we discovered we could do a lot.  I think Bradyn's favorite thing was going outside, soaking up some sun, and rolling around in the grass! We live for sunny days in England. Thank goodness one of them just happened to be the day of a scheduled a power outage. Something we knew nothing about! We didn't let it stop us from having a good time outdoors though. I could have spent all day out there, but Lil B has such fair skin. :)


Look at those Baby Legs-baby leg warmers. To die!


Dandelion by the face, not cute. I mowed soon after! LOL!

   I'm starting something new.  I decided with each post I am going to write a little note to Bradyn. Just whatever comes to mind when I think about how he is constantly growing and changing. I always want to remember him at every stage of life and I hope some day we'll be able to read these posts to him.  Or better yet, he'll be able to read them to us and get a good laugh.  So here it goes.

   Recently Bradyn, you have developed quite the personality. Although I think your teeth are trying to make their appearance, you are cranky and refuse to take naps or go to sleep at night. You love that bottle and can even bring it up to your mouth now. Man do you get excited when you see it!  You get very upset when your needs are not met or you run out of milk. We've let you cry a little bit more than we did before, but you are stubborn and won't let up! Just like your parents. I'm sorry you inherited that trait!
 
   You also have been doing the funniest thing to me lately. You knaw on my face like it's a delicious ice cream cone, and before I know it, my face is covered with baby drool. I know I kiss you 100 times a day-maybe more-so I like to think you're just returning the favor! I'm sorry, I just can't help myself.  I don't plan on stopping anytime soon either, so you better get used to it! I can deal with your kisses if you can deal with mine!

No comments: