Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

The Last Two Weeks

25 August 2012

The last two weeks have been filled with change and progress.

I started back to work full time and worked diligently in my classroom whlie B started daycare for the first time.  He now has a high pitched scream and runny nose to show for it, but he has also made some new friends, one of which is my co-worker's son, Tyler.  Right now I'm watching him "worm around" and get on to his knees, making his way to the Xbox where he likes to push the green button and get the dvd out. Time for some gates and other child safetly devices. Yeah, we have been slacking on that one big time.


 Bradyn's so proud of how well he can sit up and play with his toys!


 He also has two teeth! I tried to get him to show me, but that wasn't happening!

First time sitting in the high chair at Pinkerton's.
 We had a baked sweet potato, yum!
 
 

 I'm sad that we won't get to spend our days together, but we make the most of our nights and weekends. Time to spend some QT with the little foot muncher now!

7 month pictures

 
 

 


No comments: