Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

First Halloween

31 October 2012

 I was just looking at this picture and the jack-o-lantern sitting beside B thinking, this time last year I was painting a pumpkin on my belly!








Thanks, Grandma Rachel for the costume! I nearly bought the same one on base. Great minds I tell ya!


Bradyn as Pooh Bear

Bradyn didn't really take to the candy at first. He just thought they were toys and threw the suckers on the floor. I let him have a couple licks of one and then couldn't pry it away from his chubby little hands. Luckily he loves bananas just as much!






 
 

 
Jo helped hand out candy too!



Bradyn's third wardrobe change of the day. Glow in the dark skelton pjs.


 


By the way, this lil critter is on the move and is taking his first steps already! He stands on his own and puts his hands up in the air as if to say, "Look what I can do!" We will have a walker by 10 months, I'm sure of it!  He also understands when I sign "banana" and "milk" and says "mmmm" every time. LOL!


No comments: