Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Fitness Fashion




2 February 2014

 I love workout clothes just as much as the next gym rat and thanks to my friend, Kristie I purchased this amazing fleece cape by NIKE at Nordy's about a month ago. Perfect for pre and post workout-hides the bum when out running errands after your gym sesh too. "Bewear" though, it fits on the big side. I'm wearing a small and could have gone xs, but I think the arms would have been too short for me. It also cost a pretty penny, but it was worth it. I love the side zip in the front and the hood covers my head even with a pony in.  So comfy and cute! You can find it here.
  I've gotten out of my holiday slump and since January 1 I've been gettin' my sweat on at least 6 days a week! I've been  doing P90x3 and love the quick 35 minute workouts. Just what this workin' momma needs! 

 P.S.-3 more weeks until B and I fly to Riga, Latvia to visit Darren.



Ignore the dirty mirror-knit capri running pants by AEO.


No comments: