Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

B Turns the Despicable 3!

24 January 2015 






B is 3!


  We were exhausted after this party. After you see all the pictures, you'll see why. Was it worth it? Absolutely! Would I do it again? Yes, but only if my mom makes the cake. I frosted half a cake and wanted to quit! Haha! Luckily Darren and uncle Morey pitched in with the cupcakes and Macho Taco Bar. I think next year when B turns 4, we will all go to Godfather's for pizza! Our England family and friends are great, but I can't wait to get back to the states so B has cousins to party with. Happy Birthday to Great Aunt Susan today, Aunt T tomorrow and Aunt Sarah on Wednesday! I think the best birthdays happen in January! :D

Thanks a "minion" to my mom who sent all the Despicable Me decor! (I have learned from the best!) And of course Pinterest for all the free ideas! ;)

Click here to see more pictures from the our lil minion's 3rd birthday bash!


No comments: