Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

The New Baby

Darren's small business of buying and selling from the Eielson For Sale Board has been going pretty well. He bought an H2 about a month ago down in Anchorage. This week he had a navigational system put in with screens in the back of the head rests. Now he's just finished putting his 24" rims on it...man, I feel like I'm on my own episode of MTV Cribs with our new "whip". (If you've seen the show, you will know what I am talking about.) So, now that Darren has his "baby" he says, and I am quoting him, "you can have your baby". Funny, it's not OUR baby. He's making progress at least! He acted like he was allergic to babies before. ;)




Here are some new pictures taken today of his "baby". He is very proud! Does anyone know how to dye leather?







No comments: