Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Nottingham -To be continued...


9.12.10
I say to be continued because I will be going back to see Nottingham Castle! We have been there twice now and both times the castle was closed. Darren wanted to go there to play poker and all I wanted to do was find Robin Hood, which I did, but it was on our way back to the train station. We had time for a quick photo op outside of the castle and only distant pictures of the castle itself. It has been rebuilt many times and looks more like a mansion. 

 
 

Nottingham is only a two hour drive or train trip away and since we always go to places on a whim, next time we will have to plan ahead! This is hands down the best looking train station I have been to in England. 
There are a lot of interesting buildings and shops with a carnival in the city center.




 


Happy Birthday to David today!

No comments: