Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

All Hallows' Eve

10.31.10

Happy Halloween!!!

My new friend Jo and I dressed as Roman and Greek Goddesses. I made my costume from a sheet and only spent £20 with the help of the thrift stores! I think thrifting is going to be my new hobby. Such great deals! Jo invited me to Newmarket to hang out with her and some friends and it was so much fun to see how they celebrate Halloween in England.
Jo is from Wales and is also a teacher.  She lives in Thetford-extra bonus! I'm so glad I met her.  We are so much alike we bought the same bracelets for each other to wear as cuffs without knowing.


These are the other girls we went out with: Sophia, Sheree, Sonia and Hannah. We bumped into a few "Americanos" while we were out who were not dressed up!  Jo is friends with Sophia and she introduced us to the other girls who are from England. They were all very sweet and we had a great time! So glad we had that extra hour.

 
  

No comments: