Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

On Tonight's Menu......

10.26.10

KEBABS!!!  Basically anyone and everyone who has visited Europe knows that kebabs are easy to come by. There are kebab/kebap shops on every street corner over here! These kebabs shops do extremely well if they are located near a pub on a Friday or Saturday night, which most of them are. People flock like vultures for kebabs and cheesey chips after a few pints!
If you're in Thetford and want a kebab, I will make you one for 1/2 the price! If you fly to England to visit and stay with me, it's on the house!!  :D


If you haven't had one you're missing out. Easy to make. This was my first time making them with lamb and turkey and it was D-LISH! Here's my recipe:  grill or cook meat of choice with seasoning (I used balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon-working on a good marinade),  add homemade cole slaw (cabbage, celery seed, light mayo, skim milk, white wine vinegar-no sugar), veg, garlic sauce and pita. By the way, they are twice this size in the UK!
Do you like my mag underneath about how to lose 5 lbs in 10 days and get flat sexy abs??
I think I should write to Women's Health and tell them a kebab should be added to their recipe ideas! Substitute for a whole wheat pita-but they aren't as good!  Yum!

No comments: