Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Great! Now I'm The Sick One

11 January 2013


 Sitting here feeling miserable with the flu, but Bradyn is helping ease the pain some. He's sitting perfectly still watching cartoons on tv.  (Oh, why couldn't he have been this cooperative all day.) He's quite attached to me and is of course going through separation anxiety.

 He's moved into the pretoddler room and doesn't even take a bottle while he is there. The week before he was drinking two during the day. He's so busy with a routine, he doesn't notice he hasn't had a bottle. The transition lasted just 5 days and overall he's doing very well with the others. It's leaving me that we're struggling with. It breaks my heart, but by the time I pick him up all is forgiven.  Watching him interact with little people and eating with them at the big boy table is quite possibly the cutest part about him right now.










No comments: