Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Oh, How I Love B

14 February 2013





Oh, how I love B. Let me count the ways...

I love the way his little buddha belly sticks out just enough for me to rub it.


I love the way he stands in front of a mirror (or metal toilet paper holder that's just his height) and admires his reflection.

I love the way he says, "Hayee" and "Hi"-mimicking me when he enters a room.

I love the way his little brain works and all of the curiosity that comes with it. (I do not like the cleaning up after the curiosity, however.)

I love the way he leans his head around just enough for his eyes to meet mine when I'm looking away from him as if to say, "Hey, mom remember me?" 

I love the way he walks to the car all by himself and understands me when I say, "Ok, let's go!"




I love the way he runs from across the room to greet me after a long day.

I love the way he puts both arms around my neck and squeezes tightly so I won't let go.

I love the way he sits on the floor with a book and reads with a loud, distinctive voice.

I love the way he gets excited when I start running water for a bath.

I love the way he goes to sleep and sometimes has a case of the sillies, spitting and laughing instead of closing his eyes. 


Mr. B 12 1/2 Months


I love all the ways he reminds me of myself and Darren. 

When I want to be serious he makes me laugh instead. 

The perfect little mixture of the two of us and I love him more each day.

No comments: