Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Weekend Duty


15 December 2013

Last week I reconnected with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, Heidi. She was a student intern at Liberty Intermediate last year and unbeknownst to me, her husband is also "Weapons". I walked into the their Christmas party last night and found Heidi grabbing some 'nibbles' at the buffet table.  This lady loves food- her words, not mine. She has even started up a food blog called, Military Spouse Dishes.  After our chat last night, she inspired me to post more often and include some posts on fashion, which is MY guilty obsession. I feel as if I can commit to posting at least once a week since Darren will be deploying to Lithuania in a couple weeks. I will make it my "weekend duty", Heidi! 



Filling up on good times...Heidi, Me and Fil


Fil and I-I've known this Weapons spouse for 8 years now!



 My flirty party dress-which looks more blue in the second pic. 
Gotta love iPhones and photo editing....

Floral Lace Skater-New Look
Envelope clutch-New Look, Watch-Michael Kors (Birthday present from the hubs)
 Crazy last minute purchase. The mail is slowwwwww this time of year!

No comments: