Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Happy Halloween....

10.31.11

From me and my "BUMP-kin"!

 (mine is much cuter and smarter of course)





~27 Weeks~


Not bad for painting it on myself. I had a total of 4 trick-or-treaters tonight, which means BP and I have a lot of candy eating to do! Or maybe we'll just pass it off to Darren.

Third Trimester is here already! I go in for my gestational diabetes check this week. At 28 weeks I can sign up for a breastfeeding class and then I have a couple other "mum to be" classes I am signed up for in December. We are moving into base housing November 15-18. Just in time to start the nesting phase!

For those of you who are wondering, we are registered at target.com. They will ship to our APO address, which will stay the same even with the move.  I am unsure of when my baby shower will happen since we are moving. With the holidays coming up it may not work out.  I had one at school already, so I'm happy with that.


No "outty"- YET! :)




1 comment:

Holly M. said...

Nice paint job on your baby boy! Love it!