Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

It's Official!

10.16.11

The final announcement of Baby Page (BP) has been made! 
It really feels official now. 
So excited to meet our baby BOY!


~25 weeks~

Sorry for the iPhone photo with half of my face.  I did manage to get cute Mr. Jack-o-lantern in the background though.
I'm thinking of painting my belly orange like a pumpkin for Halloween since I don't have a cute trick-or-treater to dress up just yet.  Darren says no.
He also refuses to take random pictures of me and this little nugget. He thinks it's weird every time BP kicks, but he's coming around. I finally got him to put his hand on my belly to feel and then of course little man didn't even budge! 
Better luck next time. 


I put away the iPhone and finally found the Canon camera we own and used it on our Framlingham Castle tour today. Only 35 miles from our back door, people! Can't believe we didn't find this gem sooner.

Quite the photographer that Darren Page.  The lighting was perfect.
P.S.-We signed for a house on base Friday. They move us in next month-yippee!!















No comments: