Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Afternoon Stroll

2.23.12

5 Weeks New



   My lil monkey man and I took our first stroll around base housing this afternoon. It was a gorgeous day, 17 degrees celsius (63 F). We didn't get out until around 4:30 p.m. By the end of our walk, the safety lights were already coming on. It gets dark around 5:30 p.m. here in England. Bradyn was wide-eyed the entire walk.
 Thanks to my new Instagram app for the iPhone, I took some nice shots along the way so you can feel as if you were right there with us. From our house at #6 Woodbridge, B-Boy and I walked about 1.5 miles. Not bad for the first real workout.






  
 Earlier today we went to get Bradyn's passport, social security and American birth certificate started.  He was out like a light the entire time. Now we're watching some American Idol. Well, I am. Bradyn is quiet and cozy in his new sleep/rocker from his aunties, which we hope helps him to sleep a bit longer than 1-2 hours. So far so good! 
We've also hit a few milestones this week. We caught his first real smile during our photo shoot Sunday in this picture. 


Stinkin' cute this kid!
And another one for Darren and I today. This picture was taken on Sunday as well.

When in England, wear a flat cap!
  He has also grown out of his newborn diapers and onesies. According to our scale he weighs about 8.5 lbs. I have been reorganizing our closets a little at a time. Just in time for my parents who are coming next week! So excited for them to hold their newest grandson! Coincidentally, he is number 12 born in 2012. :D


No comments: