Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Hey, B-Boy!

1 February 2012


 If you're a SNTC fan, you will remember that Steve and Miranda named their son Brady. As I was watching yet another rerun last night, I laughed because I got the nickname "B-Boy" from Steve without realizing it. This is one of several nicknames I have adopted for Bradyn. Darren on the other hand, has been sticking to one name, Brady. He has loved this name since we found out we were having a boy. We compromised by putting the yn at the end of Bradyn's name. Now that the Patriots are in the Superbowl, he's even more excited to call him Brady and of course put his money on New England this year. We are having a few people over, but the game doesn't start until midnight here. Something tells me staying up late won't be a problem in the Page house. :D

                              

2 Weeks

 We had a pretty busy week already, including Bradyn's 2 week doctor's appointment. Dr. Tille said he looked great and he's almost back to birth weight, which we realized was 7 lbs. and not 7 lbs. 7 oz. (Oops! Minor detail.)  He's now at 6 lbs. 12 oz, which is up 7 oz. since last week. Now we won't need to go back until he's 8 weeks, which is when he will get his shots. We also put Bradyn on the waiting list for daycare, picked up his British birth certificate, ran errands around base, and even made it to wing night at RAF Mildenhall last night. Pretty sure people judged us, but who cares. We didn't have to take him out of his car seat once.
What a rock star!




Mommy's Rock Star


Rockin' Out!



 Lil B Man and I have had some long rough nights-last night he had me up for 3 hours straight! Luckily, Darren is going to swing shift (4-midnight) next week so he can have the late night shift while I try to catch some zzz's.

Bradyn in another milk coma


  I feel great and have been a busy bee around the house in between feedings, pumping, and naps. Only 9 lbs until I'm back to pre-preggie weight-yay me!  Can't wait to get out the stroller and walk Bradyn to the new Starbucks on base with his friends, Tyler and Liam. (Two ladies I work with had boys too.) Today is our first play date with my friend, Robyn and her daughter, Braelyn. Coincidentally their names are very similar and she is a cutie! Pics to follow.


No comments: