Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug
31 May 2013

My baby is no longer a baby. He is officially a pro at stair climbing and is sitting at the big boy table at daycare. (They use spoons and cups you know.)  He's also good at slapping, pulling, and pinching and thinks it's hilarious. Me, I'm not too impressed with these new found behaviors.  I've practiced my best "Stop!" and "I mean it." voices. He mostly just laughs, but sometimes he cries.  Vindictive like dad, yet sensitive like mom. He's just too darn cute to be mad at for very long. Just look at that smile. Boy, am I in trouble!



Road trip to Coventry-Memorial Day weekend. The boy has 12 chompers now!


In other news, we'll be saying goodbye to dad for 6 weeks as he heads off to Germany for NCO Academy. (New Noncommissioned Officer Academy) We're hoping to fly into Frankfurt and then take a bus to Ramstein AFB to see him. We will definitely be seeing Nana Page and Bumpa Page in four weeks and hopefully flying then-can't wait!

No comments: