Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

Toddler Tales

17 June 2013

Bradyn is currently taking every single toy he can find and throwing it outside.  Last night he took every thing that was within reach of the bathtub (which was filled with water) and threw it in. This included his unused diaper, which proceeded to swell up like a water balloon! While I was typing earlier he found my bag of nail polish and took one bottle at a time and threw them into the recycling bin. I guess he thought I should get rid of it. Normal toddler behavior? Maybe I have a mini hoarder. haha!


Lil B turns 17 months tomorrow. I am loving his funny personality and infectious laugh. 



His signature eyebrow raise.







He loves playing outside and I'll gladly taken him out to play on the playground or stroll around the neighborhood while the weather is cooperating. We have to enjoy it as it comes. New words this week: car, whoa, Holly, (on her birthday) and yeah! He says yeah to everything. Let's hope he says yeah to flying on a plane because on 
Friday we leave for Germany to see Darren. I'm so anxious and nervous about the flight, but if I stay calm, I'm sure B will too. Still, I have snacks and Peppa ready to occupy him!

No comments: