Buffalo Sighting

Buffalo Sighting
Wall Drug

6 Days 1 Carryon

20 June 2013

Okay, Ryanair I think we're finally ready for our inspection. 1 carryon under 22 pounds and within your other outlandish requirements which exclude children under the age of 2 to have their own personal items. I will of course be taking out my wallet, passport, phone and anything else that will help me make weight. (Now let's hope my bathroom scale is correct, otherwise B's diapers will be the first thing to go!) LOL! Kidding. 



Here's what I packed. I picked a color scheme for the two of us-navy. We will have laundry facilities and the BX nearby, which is always nice! It will be warm in Germany, so we don't need to pack too much. There's no way I could do this in the winter!

Me:
1 navy maxi dress
3 tank tops gray, coral and blue 
2 pairs of shorts-denim and khaki
3 cotton short-sleeved tops-green, white and navy striped (pictured), navy coral and white 
1 pair of gray cotton capris (my pjs)
1 pair brown flip flops
5 pairs of undies
2 bras
1 bikini
Jewelry-1 watch, 1 necklace and 3 pairs of earrings
For the flight I will be wearing a white tank, button down chambray, dark denim jeans and gray TOMS and a light khaki jacket.

For B:
3 white t's and 3 striped t's with navy, green and gray 
1 plaid button down (pictured)
5 pairs of socks
1  pair swim trunks
3 pairs of cotton shorts-almost like capris on him because of the length
1 pair of pjs
1 pair pj bottoms
5 diapers-we will buy more later
For the flight he will be wearing 2 cotton t's, navy shorts, navy shoes and a gray GAP fleece
If we're lucky, they will let me put his cute monkey harness on!  We will be allowed to have the stroller to check at the gate.

Extras:
From last hotel visit small shampoo, conditioner, lotion
Hair gel
Wrinkle release
Make-up is minimal-concealer, eyeliner, colored chapstick, mascara, blush
1 Pack of baby wipes with travel changer
SAT NAV-muy importante!
Passports and Biometrics Cards
Purse
Wallet
iPad with case  and car mount
iPhone
Snacks
2 Sippy cups
Boarding Passes and itinerary
Car rental details

Whew! Can't believe it all fits in a backpack.

No comments: